SECONDS/IMPERFECT Polygon geoboard
These collection of products have some cosmetic flaws. They are perfectly functional but not up to our standards.
This could be due to a wood knot, too shallow/too deep divots, hairs inside the engraving that couldn't be sanded, engraving not centered, letters off focus, etc.
Explore polygons with this hands on learning tool - polygon geoboard.
🔹️ Learn to form different polygons
🔹️ How many shapes (and their names) can be formed using 3 sides? 4 sides?
🔹️ What differentiates these shapes?
🔹️ How to calculate the area of these shapes
🔹️ How to form one shape using another (how many triangles does it take to form a pentagon?)
Made of maple hardwood. Comes with pegs, rubber bands and a bag of 100% cotton yarn.
Front has the geoboard and the following printed to get started
1) Point - Red
2) Line - Green
3) Triangle - Pink
4) Square - Yellow
5) Pentagon - Blue
6) Hexagon - Purple
7) Heptagon - White
8) Octagon - Brown
9) Circle - Black
Shipping and returns
- Turnaround time depends on the product, generally it ranges from 2-4 weeks.
- Free US shipping on orders over $200 USD (8-10 days transit)
- $8.95 regular shipping (8-10 days transit)
- You can upgrade to shorter shipping at checkout.
- Please contact me if you have a deadline, I will try my level best to work with you and make them asap <3
- Rates calculated at checkout, please get in contact with us if you have any questions.