SECONDS/IMPERFECT Leaf puzzle
These collection of products have some cosmetic flaws. They are perfectly functional but not up to our standards.
This could be due to a wood knot, too shallow/too deep divots, hairs inside the engraving that couldn't be sanded, engraving not centered, letters off focus, etc.
This beautiful natural wood toy leaf puzzle is designed to help with a lot of areas in #botanyclass
🌿 The leaves are made of their respective woods (oak leaf in oak, Ash made of ash...) so you see how the wood looks like, the grain, the color and the hardness...
🌿 Front of the leaf is it's natural wood color (summer is all green, so I chose to leave them natural, but the veins are engraved)
🌿 Back of the leaves are its glorious fall colors. Learn about chlorophyll (green), carotenoids (yellow/orange), anthocyanins (reds) and their combination.
🌿 I have chosen trees found in North America (I will happily do other regions, ask away!) With a mix of different leaf shapes, vein structure, leaf arrangements and edges.
Basically it is an entire mini curriculum on leaves 🌿🍃
Base is made of maple. The leaves are made of - maple, walnut, pine, ash, Aspen, alder, poplar, oak. The fall colors are printed with CMYK Ink (tested and compliant with CPSC regulations)
Finished with linseed oil
Shipping and returns
- Turnaround time depends on the product, generally it ranges from 2-4 weeks.
- Free US shipping on orders over $200 USD (8-10 days transit)
- $8.95 regular shipping (8-10 days transit)
- You can upgrade to shorter shipping at checkout.
- Please contact me if you have a deadline, I will try my level best to work with you and make them asap <3
- Rates calculated at checkout, please get in contact with us if you have any questions.