Montessori sequencing tiles - From sheep to sweater
Where did this come from? How do you get from a white woolly sheep to a warm, cozy sweater? What happens next?
Sequencing is an important skills that helps a student develop - recognize patterns, higher-order thinking skills, cause and effect, understand and organize information they learn and problem solving.
Combine this with the natural curiosity of kids... always eager to learn how the world works - From sheep to sweater sequencing tiles.
This beautiful set of sequencing tiles provides kids an opportunity to work on their sequencing skills AND learn valuable information about how sweaters are made. Tiles are double sided.
Pre-readers can simply look at the pictures to see what is happening and learn the sequence.
The back side has the step number for self correction.
They can sound out the single word that describes each step.
Older kids who are mastering reading can use the back side for reading practice and research.
Made of maple, each tile measure 2.5x2.125"
Shipping and returns
- Turnaround time depends on the product, generally it ranges from 2-4 weeks.
- Free US shipping on orders over $200 USD (8-10 days transit)
- $8.95 regular shipping (8-10 days transit)
- You can upgrade to shorter shipping at checkout.
- Please contact me if you have a deadline, I will try my level best to work with you and make them asap <3
- Rates calculated at checkout, please get in contact with us if you have any questions.