Montessori chore chart - classroom job chart - care of environment chart
Care of environment is an essential part of Montessori philosophy. It serves a purpose much deeper than educational. It connects the children to their environment and their peers, connects them with nature, nurtures a sense of order, gives them independence and fosters a deeper love and respect of their environment.
This chart is a visual representation to make it easier for kids who are not yet ready to read. Beautifully constructed using hardwood maple, this fits perfectly in a well prepared environment ready for them to take charge.
Features 6 responsibilities that are completely customizable. The top section has a quote from Dr. Maria Montessori.
Includes 12 blank coins with drilled holes to write the students' names.
Shipping and returns
- Turnaround time depends on the product, generally it ranges from 2-4 weeks.
- Free US shipping on orders over $200 USD (8-10 days transit)
- $8.95 regular shipping (8-10 days transit)
- You can upgrade to shorter shipping at checkout.
- Please contact me if you have a deadline, I will try my level best to work with you and make them asap <3
- Rates calculated at checkout, please get in contact with us if you have any questions.