Montessori bead house - Number bonds - Number decomposition- Kindergarten math
How many ways can you make a number?
Is 3+1 same as 1+3?
Practice composing and decomposing numbers in this fun house. It helps develop fluency of addition and subtraction in a concrete, visual way.
Base is made if chocolatey walnut and inserts are in a contrasting buttery white maple.
Comes with 10 coins and 50 natural balls.
Shipping and returns
- Turnaround time depends on the product, generally it ranges from 2-4 weeks.
- Free US shipping on orders over $200 USD (8-10 days transit)
- $8.95 regular shipping (8-10 days transit)
- You can upgrade to shorter shipping at checkout.
- Please contact me if you have a deadline, I will try my level best to work with you and make them asap <3
- Rates calculated at checkout, please get in contact with us if you have any questions.