Coin equivalency puzzle - teach kids about money
I had plans for listing several products last week but I have been sick. Any customs and the maps that were supposed to ship last week will ship this week. The rest of the orders we are still on track! I will start with something simple yet very hard to master - #coinequivalency
Coin equivalency puzzle (can be made for Canadian coins and Euros as well).
Made of hardwood maple, this puzzle has 12 pairs, self correcting one side featuring 4 coins - penny, nickel, dime and quarter (both front and back of the coin). The other matching side has value in cents and different way to make up that denomination.
Shipping and returns
- Turnaround time depends on the product, generally it ranges from 2-4 weeks.
- Free US shipping on orders over $200 USD (8-10 days transit)
- $8.95 regular shipping (8-10 days transit)
- You can upgrade to shorter shipping at checkout.
- Please contact me if you have a deadline, I will try my level best to work with you and make them asap <3
- Rates calculated at checkout, please get in contact with us if you have any questions.