Periodic table booklet - Periodic table study
This booklet is a great companion to your periodic table study.
Each element is a page (so the atomic number is the page number for easy lookup) and features
- Clear, real picture of either where the element is used or found
- Origin of the name of the element
- Who discovered the element
- Description of the use or the source of the element
- And the usual information like Name, Symbol, Atomic number, Atomic mass.
It is spiral bound glossy paper and measures 4.5x5.5