Montessori Social Media Recommendations: Instagram
Social media has quickly become one of the most popular sources of entertainment and education. Social media platforms are easy to access and multi-task friendly. For many parents, caregivers, and educators, social media is a primary source of Montessori inspiration. We hope to provide you with some positive, reliable, Montessori-aligned social media recommendations to support your journey!
Here are some of the most popular Montessori Instagram accounts:
- @GuideandGrow - A global village helping parents and educators to raise tomorrow’s children the Montessori way.
- @MontessoriInRealLife - A certified AMS Montessori Infant/Toddler Guide turned full-time mama who shares real life experiences of the Montessori lifestyle.
- @TheMontessoriNotebook - Author of award-winning books, The Montessori Toddler and The Montessori Baby, and Montessori teacher, Simone Davies, provides valuable insight into Montessori.
- @HowWeMontessori - Montessori mom, Kylie, provides lots of inspiration for Montessori based activities at home.
- @OurMontessoriWay - Mom and blogger, Valentina, documents her daughter’s Montessori experiences.
- @ThePreparedNest - AMI trained Montessori educator and former Primary guide, Julie, provides tips and strategies to help families bring Montessori principles and inspiration into their homes.
- @Nickav25 - Founder of The Kavanaugh Report, Nicole, is a Montessori mother who has tons of great wisdom to share about Montessori parenting.
- @MontessoriInMotion - Bridget, Montessori mom, shares photos of their Montessori inspired home and life.
- @MontessoriatHome3_6 - Two passionate Montessorians, Jude and Mie, who present Montessori at home ideas for children ages 3-6.
- @3mm.montessori - Montessori Coach and mother, Jasmine, presents parenting support and Montessori at home courses.
- @themontessoriteacher - Montessori Coach and Master Teacher, Lynda, helps parents transform from a Montessori-inspired adult to a true Montessorian sharing tips for Montessori homeschooling.
- @_AtHomewithMontessori_ - AMI 3-6 trained guide, Claire, shares Montessori friendly life at home as she navigates Montessori homeschooling with her 3 children.
- @MontessoriIsh - Montessori mom, Eliza, shares simpler parenting ideas and resources for implementing Montessori at home.
- @MontessoriInspiredCo - Montessori mom, Laura, shares Montessori homeschool ideas and DIYs for Primary (3-6) and Elementary (6-12).
- @Montessori.Matters - Educational Consultant, Content Creator, Parent Coach, and AMS 3-6 and 6-9 Certified Teacher, Heather, shares inspiration of why Montessori matters.
- @missymontessori - Educational Consultant and AMS 3-6 Certified Teacher, Marissa, shares daily ideas for incorporating Montessori in the home.
- @HomeAndOnTheWay - Montessori Trained 0-3 Guide, Ayelet, provides inspiration for incorporating Montessori, Peaceful Parenting, and Attachment Theory in the home.
- @Little.Farm.Montessori - Educational Consultant and Montessori Guide, Calli, shares Montessori in reality and Respectful Parenting practices for birth-6.
- @Montessori_By_June - Montessori mom, Riley June, shares lifestyle and parenthood tips.
- @MariaandMontessori - Montessori mom, Maria, shares the reality of Montessori - what it looks like in the everyday home, myths, and how to make it work for your family.
- @HapaFamilyVlog - Certified Montessori Guide and mom, Ashley, shares her experiences.
- @ChildoftheRedwoods - Certified Montessori Guide, Aubrey, shares affordable Montessori homeschool courses and curriculum for families.
- @Pickneys_at_Play - Certified Montessori Guide shares how to implement Montessori at home with twins!
- @GranoMontessori - Certified Montessori Guide and mom, Amanda, shares Montessori at home ideas.
- @JeanneMariePaynel - Your Parenting Mentor, JeanneMarie, provides tips to help confidently raise the next generation of good-hearted humans.
- @Ontogenesis.Montessori - Certified Montessori Guide and mom, Katie, shares tips for implementing Montessori in the home.
- @MontleatHome - Montessori School Co-Director, Geetha, designs and shares Montessori activities for toddlers and preschoolers.
- @WholefulMom - Certified Montessori Guide and mom, Kara, shares helpful ideas for Montessori in the home.
- @OurPurposefulPlay - Montessori mom, Jill, shares purposeful play ideas as she connects with her children and with nature, the Montessori way.
- @The_Prepared_Environment - Montessori coach, Sarah, helps families bring the Montessori philosophy into their homes simply and on a budget.
- @MontessoriDadsWay - Montessori dad shares easy toddler and baby DIYs, activities, and crafts.
- @WhatDadDid - Montessori dad shares tips for implementing Montessori at home.
- @AngelaMomtessori - Angela provides insights from a Montessori parent, homeschooler, and former teacher.
- @Plenty.of.Trays - Montessori mom shares homeschool, parenting, and lifestyle tips.
- @Montessori_Madre - Montessori madre shares Montessori homeschooling and lifestyle tips.
- @ShajaraMontessori - Montessori Certified Guide introduces Montessori homeschool ideas.
- @Rumi_Montessori - Montessori Educator & Trainer, Nusaibah, shares ideas and resources for parents and educators from her Islamic Montessori School.
- @Mainly.Montessori.Homeschool - Montessori Certified Guide, Pilar, shares Montessori homeschooling ideas for the real world.
- @MontessoriForTheWorld - Montessori Certified Guide, Sharlie, provides information about Montessori philosophy, lessons, resources, education, and mentorship.
- @Montessori_Together - Montessori Homeschooling Coach and Trained Montessori Guide, Joanne, shares her Montessori experience and offers personalized programs.
- @MontessoriFamilyUK - Montessori Parenting Coach, Carine, helps parents apply Montessori through products, courses, and coaching.
- @LilaMontessori - An amazing account that documents Montessori materials and activities for ages 3-12 to inspire you.
- @MyMontessoriTips - The Montessori parent’s practical guide to discovering Montessori-inspired activities, sensory play and toys, books, furniture, weaning, and more.
About the Author
Heather White, EdS, is a Montessori Coach & Consultant, a Montessori teacher trainer, and a blog writer and content creator. Formerly, she was a Montessori teacher, Lower Elementary coordinator, associate head of school, and a Montessori nanny/in-home teacher. She also has experience as a School Psychologist intern. She is AMS credentialed (Early Childhood, Elementary I) and is a Nationally Certified School Psychologist. Contact her at email@example.com.