Montessori Social Media Recommendations: Facebook
Social media has quickly become one of the most popular sources of entertainment and education. Social media platforms are easy to access and multi-task friendly. For many parents, caregivers, and educators, social media is a primary source of Montessori inspiration. We hope to provide you with some positive, reliable, Montessori-aligned social media recommendations to support your journey!
Here are some of the most popular Montessori Facebook accounts:
- @GuideandGrow - A global village helping parents and educators to raise tomorrow’s children the Montessori way.
- @MontessoriatHome3_6 - Two passionate Montessorians, Jude and Mie, who present Montessori at home ideas for children ages 3-6.
- @themontessoriteacher - Montessori Coach and Master Teacher, Lynda, helps parents transform from a Montessori-inspired adult to a true Montessorian sharing tips for Montessori homeschooling.
- @threeminutemontessori - Montessori Coach and mother, Jasmine, presents parenting support and Montessori at home courses.
- @missymontessori - Educational Consultant and AMS 3-6 Certified Teacher, Marissa, shares daily ideas for incorporating Montessori in the home.
- @raisinglittlegoose - Certified Teacher & Educational Consultant providing education for parents and teachers educating young children.
- @HomeAndOnTheWay - Montessori Trained 0-3 Guide, Ayelet, provides inspiration for incorporating Montessori, Peaceful Parenting, and Attachment Theory in the home.
- @ChildoftheRedwoods - Certified Montessori Guide, Aubrey, shares affordable Montessori homeschool courses and curriculum for families.
- @PickneysAtPlay - Certified Montessori Guide shares how to implement Montessori at home with twins!
- @MontessoriDadsWay - Montessori dad shares easy toddler and baby DIYs, activities, and crafts.
- @plentyoftrays - Montessori mom shares homeschool, parenting, and lifestyle tips.
- @HowWeMontessori - Montessori mom, Kylie, provides lots of inspiration for Montessori based activities at home.
- @teacherandthetots - Montessori student turned parent who shares Montessori-inspired activities and free printables for learning and play.
- @ThePreparedNest - AMI trained Montessori educator and former Primary guide, Julie, provides tips and strategies to help families bring Montessori principles and inspiration into their homes.
- @TheKavanaughReport - Founder of The Kavanaugh Report, Nicole, is a Montessori mother who has tons of great wisdom to share about Montessori parenting.
- @MontessoriInMotion - Bridget, Montessori mom, shares photos of their Montessori inspired home and life.
- @pamela.green.3194 - Montessori parenting mentor and positive discipline educator who shares Montessori teaching tips.
- @TheMontessoriNotebook - Author of award-winning books, The Montessori Toddler and The Montessori Baby, and Montessori teacher, Simone Davies, provides valuable insight into Montessori.
About the Author
Heather White, EdS, is a Montessori Coach & Consultant, a Montessori teacher trainer, and a blog writer and content creator. Formerly, she was a Montessori teacher, Lower Elementary coordinator, associate head of school, and a Montessori nanny/in-home teacher. She also has experience as a School Psychologist intern. She is AMS credentialed (Early Childhood, Elementary I) and is a Nationally Certified School Psychologist. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.