Eat your rainbow wooden puzzle - healthy eating puzzle - eat your veggies - healthy eating - Montessori materials - practical life
I don't like veggies!!! - Does that sound familiar? How can you make eating veggies and fruits fun for a child? Let them play with it of course! Not the actual food, but this puzzle is the fun replacement!
Which sounds better?
1) Eat your veggies!! OR
2) Do you see eating carrots will make your eyes see better? Dont you want that?
- Develops fine motor skills
- Helps with color and shape recognition
- Builds vocabulary of a variety of fruits and vegetables
- Lets the child know that just as each color of the rainbow is beautiful in a different way, each color of a fruit or vegetable suppliea the bodu with different nutrients in order to keep it healthy in different ways.
Made of hardwood maple, the base and the chunky inserts are great for small hands.
Base measures 8.5x11" inserts are at least 2.25"